Full stack developer
Team Microfix offers IT infrastructure management services for businesses with 50 or more employees. We are currently looking for a full stack developer to join our multidisciplinary team.
- Start date : As soon as possible
- Number of position (s) to fill: 1
- Work schedule: 40 h – Full time
- Salary: Competitive compensation
- Job status: Permanent
- Work shift: Day
The full stack developer will be part of the development team for our internal management software. He will be responsible for front-end and back-end development, database management, quality assurance of any changes. He will also be involved in website modifications and other internal projects proposed by the administration.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Back-end and front-end development for adding and modifying functions;
- Problem solving with existing and future code;
- Database management;
- Development of mobile applications;
- Management of Linux application servers;
- Related development tasks proposed by the administration.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in MySQL / MariaDB;
- Excellent knowledge of Apache, nginx, Linux (CentOS by preference);
- Advanced knowledge of C # and NodeJS;
- Knowledge of the Bootstrap framework;
- Ability to perform software quality control;
- Ability to clearly understand a software modification request;
- Ability to focus on what people are saying and use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses in solutions and alternatives;
- Demonstrate pedagogy, patience and availability.
- 5 years in software development.
- College diploma in computer science or related studies (desired).
- Bilingual (French and English) oral and written.
We thank all candidates. For administrative reasons, only those selected for an interview will receive a response.