Senior Systems Administrator
Team Microfix specializes in the development, implementation and management of IT infrastructure for companies with 50 or more employees. We are aware that our most valuable resource is our staff, which is why we take great care of them. Come and be part of a team that thrives on challenges in an inspiring environment, where work is a passion and where we have fun every day.
Unique working environment!
In general, we spend more time in the office than in our bedroom, that’s why we’ve renovated and expanded our premises so that you can work in a stimulating and enjoyable environment. A place where time passes so fast that you won’t feel like you’ve come to work at all!
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- Collective insurance
- Performance bonus
- Private gym with shower
- Arcade machines (pinball, street fighter, …)
- Lan parties
- A chef cooks for us on Fridays!
- Haircut service in the office
- Spacious, modern, ergonomic offices with quality computers
- Happy hours, group outings (when the pandemic is over) and spontaneous little parties, not to mention our famous annual beach party.
- Lounge, terrace, bar
Got any ideas? We want to hear from you!
Do you dream of a job where you feel respected, appreciated and paid to match your talent? Where you work alongside the best and who leads you to surpass yourself? Where each day brings new puzzles to test your skills? Don’t just dream about it, send us your résumé!
- Start date : As soon as possible
- Work schedule: Full time – 40 hours
- Job status: Permanent
- Shift: Day
- Salary: Competitive compensation
The Network/Systems Administrator is responsible for resolving the most complex and challenging issues, as well as managing the IT infrastructures of clients. The Systems Administrator must also support junior technicians and junior administrators and become involved in the research and development of technological solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solve complex IT problems on-site and remotely ;
- Manage cloud solutions ;
- Configure servers and network equipment ;
- Infrastructure migration ;
- Database administration ;
- VMware and Windows infrastructure management ;
- Participate in the completion of complex tasks required by projects ;
- Audit IT infrastructures and produce reports of recommendations.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Mastery of virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V) and Windows servers ;
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory and related services (GPO, DNS, DHCP, etc.) ;
- Mastery of network technologies (firewalls, switches, routers) ;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft 365 ;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Azure ;
- Very good knowledge of storage (SAN, NAS) ;
- Knowledge of database management for SQL Server and MySQL/MariaDB ;
- Ability to focus on what people are saying and to use logic and reasoning in order to identify the strengths and weaknesses of solutions and options ;
- Ability to identify complex problems quickly and review related information in order to develop and evaluate options for solution implementation ;
- Focused on customer service ;
- Excellent stress management ;
- Able to teach, be patient, and be available ;
- Neat and professional appearance.
- IT management: 5 years (desired).
- Certificate, DEC, DEP (desired).
- Bilingualism (French and English) oral and written.