Senior Systems Administrator
Team Microfix, located in Terrebonne, provides IT infrastructure management services for companies with 50 or more employees. We are currently looking for a Network/Systems Administrator to join our dynamic and friendly multidisciplinary team.
- Start date : As soon as possible
- Work schedule: Full time – 40 hours
- Job status: Permanent
- Shift: Day
- Salary: Competitive compensation
The Network/Systems Administrator is responsible for resolving the most complex and challenging issues, as well as managing the IT infrastructures of clients. The Systems Administrator must also support junior technicians and junior administrators and become involved in the research and development of technological solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solve complex IT problems on-site and remotely ;
- Manage cloud solutions ;
- Configure servers and network equipment ;
- Infrastructure migration ;
- Database administration ;
- VMware and Windows infrastructure management ;
- Participate in the completion of complex tasks required by projects ;
- Audit IT infrastructures and produce reports of recommendations.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Mastery of virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V) and Windows servers ;
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory and related services (GPO, DNS, DHCP, etc.) ;
- Mastery of network technologies (firewalls, switches, routers) ;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft 365 ;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Azure ;
- Very good knowledge of storage (SAN, NAS) ;
- Knowledge of database management for SQL Server and MySQL/MariaDB ;
- Ability to focus on what people are saying and to use logic and reasoning in order to identify the strengths and weaknesses of solutions and options ;
- Ability to identify complex problems quickly and review related information in order to develop and evaluate options for solution implementation ;
- Focused on customer service ;
- Excellent stress management ;
- Able to teach, be patient, and be available ;
- Neat and professional appearance.
- IT management: 5 years (desired).
- Certificate, DEC, DEP (desired).
- Bilingualism (French and English) oral and written.