Cyber security expert
he Cyber Security Expert is responsible for the development, implementation and management of our clients’ security programs and solutions in order to ensure the integrity and security of their infrastructure.
- Flexible schedule and “work/family” balance
- Hybrid teleworking
- Stimulating and pleasant work environment
- Hairdresser service at the office
- A chef for us on Fridays!
- Arcade (pinball, Street Fighter, etc…)
- Lounge, terrace, bar
- Performance bonuses
- Group insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
- An active social club
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Number of positions to be filled: 1
- Salary: Based on experience
- Work schedule: 40 hours – Full-time
- Employment status: Permanent
- Work shift: Day
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, configure, implement and administer safety equipment ;
- Perform intrusion detection analyses and provide a report of recommendations to eliminate risks ;
- Build a higher-level cyber security response capability as a precondition for early detection of incidents and reduction of losses and disruptions ;
- Develop comprehensive incident reports and investigation summaries ;
- Ensure security watch, detect vulnerabilities and propose solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to manage security solutions including firewalls, anti-viruses, intrusion detection systems, etc. ;
- Ability to put in place solutions to prevent intrusions and security attacks ;
- Advanced knowledge of different types of security attacks (DoS, MITM, Phishing, Malware, Hacking, etc.) and their solutions ;
- Certifications related to safety management and security incident response are a plus: CISSP, WITHOUT GIAC, Certified Ethical Hacker or Certified Incident Handler ;
- Knowledge of information security frameworks and standards (NIST 800, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, ITIL, COBIT, etc.) ;
- Experience with managing an SOC and/or SIEM ;
- Experience with Fortinet security products ;
- Customer service oriented ;
- Excellent stress management ;
- Pedagogy skills, be patient and available ;
- Professional presentation ;
- 5 years of relevant experience in computer security.
- Diploma of college studies (DEC) in network management and computer security or equivalent (desired).
- Bilingual (French and English) spoken and written.
We thank all candidates. For administrative reasons, only those selected will receive a response.
The masculine gender was used to lighten the text.