Cyber security expert
Team Microfix, based in Terrebonne, provides IT infrastructure management services for businesses with 50 to 250 employees. To support our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a Cyber security expert to join our dynamic and multi-functional team.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Number of positions to be filled: 1
- Salary: Based on experience
- Work schedule: 40 hours – Full-time
- Employment status: Permanent
- Work shift: Day
he Cyber Security Expert is responsible for the development, implementation and management of our clients’ security programs and solutions in order to ensure the integrity and security of their infrastructure.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, configure, implement and administer safety equipment ;
- Perform intrusion detection analyses and provide a report of recommendations to eliminate risks ;
- Build a higher-level cyber security response capability as a precondition for early detection of incidents and reduction of losses and disruptions ;
- Develop comprehensive incident reports and investigation summaries ;
- Ensure security watch, detect vulnerabilities and propose solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to manage security solutions including firewalls, anti-viruses, intrusion detection systems, etc. ;
- Ability to put in place solutions to prevent intrusions and security attacks ;
- Advanced knowledge of different types of security attacks (DoS, MITM, Phishing, Malware, Hacking, etc.) and their solutions ;
- Certifications related to safety management and security incident response are a plus: CISSP, WITHOUT GIAC, Certified Ethical Hacker or Certified Incident Handler ;
- Knowledge of information security frameworks and standards (NIST 800, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, ITIL, COBIT, etc.) ;
- Experience with managing an SOC and/or SIEM ;
- Experience with Fortinet security products ;
- Customer service oriented ;
- Excellent stress management ;
- Pedagogy skills, be patient and available ;
- Professional presentation ;
- 5 years of relevant experience in computer security.
- Diploma of college studies (DEC) in network management and computer security or equivalent (desired).
- Bilingual (French and English) spoken and written.
We thank all candidates. For administrative reasons, only those selected will receive a response.
The masculine gender was used to lighten the text.