Cyber security expert
Team Microfix specializes in the development, implementation and management of IT infrastructure for companies with 50 or more employees. We are aware that our most valuable resource is our staff, which is why we take great care of them. Come and be part of a team that thrives on challenges in an inspiring environment, where work is a passion and where we have fun every day.
Unique working environment!
In general, we spend more time in the office than in our bedroom, that’s why we’ve renovated and expanded our premises so that you can work in a stimulating and enjoyable environment. A place where time passes so fast that you won’t feel like you’ve come to work at all!
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- Collective insurance
- Performance bonus
- Private gym with shower
- Arcade machines (pinball, street fighter, …)
- Lan parties
- A chef cooks for us on Fridays!
- Haircut service in the office
- Spacious, modern, ergonomic offices with quality computers
- Happy hours, group outings (when the pandemic is over) and spontaneous little parties, not to mention our famous annual beach party.
- Lounge, terrace, bar
Got any ideas? We want to hear from you!
Do you dream of a job where you feel respected, appreciated and paid to match your talent? Where you work alongside the best and who leads you to surpass yourself? Where each day brings new puzzles to test your skills? Don’t just dream about it, send us your résumé!
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Number of positions to be filled: 1
- Salary: Based on experience
- Work schedule: 40 hours – Full-time
- Employment status: Permanent
- Work shift: Day
he Cyber Security Expert is responsible for the development, implementation and management of our clients’ security programs and solutions in order to ensure the integrity and security of their infrastructure.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, configure, implement and administer safety equipment ;
- Perform intrusion detection analyses and provide a report of recommendations to eliminate risks ;
- Build a higher-level cyber security response capability as a precondition for early detection of incidents and reduction of losses and disruptions ;
- Develop comprehensive incident reports and investigation summaries ;
- Ensure security watch, detect vulnerabilities and propose solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to manage security solutions including firewalls, anti-viruses, intrusion detection systems, etc. ;
- Ability to put in place solutions to prevent intrusions and security attacks ;
- Advanced knowledge of different types of security attacks (DoS, MITM, Phishing, Malware, Hacking, etc.) and their solutions ;
- Certifications related to safety management and security incident response are a plus: CISSP, WITHOUT GIAC, Certified Ethical Hacker or Certified Incident Handler ;
- Knowledge of information security frameworks and standards (NIST 800, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, ITIL, COBIT, etc.) ;
- Experience with managing an SOC and/or SIEM ;
- Experience with Fortinet security products ;
- Customer service oriented ;
- Excellent stress management ;
- Pedagogy skills, be patient and available ;
- Professional presentation ;
- 5 years of relevant experience in computer security.
- Diploma of college studies (DEC) in network management and computer security or equivalent (desired).
- Bilingual (French and English) spoken and written.
We thank all candidates. For administrative reasons, only those selected will receive a response.
The masculine gender was used to lighten the text.