Team Microfix specializes in the development, implementation and management of IT infrastructure for companies with 50 or more employees. We are aware that our most valuable resource is our staff, which is why we take great care of them. Come and be part of a team that thrives on challenges in an inspiring environment, where work is a passion and where we have fun every day.
Unique working environment!
In general, we spend more time in the office than in our bedroom, that’s why we’ve renovated and expanded our premises so that you can work in a stimulating and enjoyable environment. A place where time passes so fast that you won’t feel like you’ve come to work at all!
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- Collective insurance
- Performance bonus
- Private gym with shower
- Arcade machines (pinball, street fighter, …)
- Lan parties
- A chef cooks for us on Fridays!
- Haircut service in the office
- Spacious, modern, ergonomic offices with quality computers
- Happy hours, group outings (when the pandemic is over) and spontaneous little parties, not to mention our famous annual beach party.
- Lounge, terrace, bar
Got any ideas? We want to hear from you!
Do you dream of a job where you feel respected, appreciated and paid to match your talent? Where you work alongside the best and who leads you to surpass yourself? Where each day brings new puzzles to test your skills? Don’t just dream about it, send us your résumé!
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work schedule: Full time – 40 hours
- Job status: Permanent
- Shift: Day
- Salary: Competitive compensation
The person in charge of Customer Service must be able to quickly receive, analyze and understand all customer IT support requests and refer them to the appropriate technicians, as well as ensure quality control of the assistances already made.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to customer call support requests, filter calls and refer them to appropriate technicians following the proper procedure;
- Manage and respond to e-mail assistance requests;
- Enter the necessary information into the ticketing system;
- Ensure that the technicians’ workload is distributed properly and their working time is maximized;
- Follow-up of technicians’ on-site work and verification of documentation;
- Production of the weekly assistance report;
- Follow-up of the cases assigned to the technicians and ensure that they are concluded within the allotted time;
- Perform customer quality control.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent ability to analyze and sort information;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities;
- Autonomy and versatility;
- Team spirit, good listening and communication skills;
- Customer and business oriented;
- Ability to coordinate the work of the technical support team;
- Knowledge of hardware and computer systems;
- Mastery of Word, PowerPoint and Excel software;
- Excellent stress management;
- Three or more years experience in customer service and IT support.
- Bilingual (French and English) oral and written.
- Other languages an asset.