Team Microfix, located in Terrebonne, provides IT infrastructure management services for companies with 50 or more employees. We are currently looking for an Customer service to join our dynamic and multidisciplinary team.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work schedule: Full time – 40 hours
- Job status: Permanent
- Shift: Day
- Salary: Competitive compensation
The person in charge of Customer Service must be able to quickly receive, analyze and understand all customer IT support requests and refer them to the appropriate technicians, as well as ensure quality control of the assistances already made.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to customer call support requests, filter calls and refer them to appropriate technicians following the proper procedure;
- Manage and respond to e-mail assistance requests;
- Enter the necessary information into the ticketing system;
- Ensure that the technicians’ workload is distributed properly and their working time is maximized;
- Follow-up of technicians’ on-site work and verification of documentation;
- Production of the weekly assistance report;
- Follow-up of the cases assigned to the technicians and ensure that they are concluded within the allotted time;
- Perform customer quality control.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent ability to analyze and sort information;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities;
- Autonomy and versatility;
- Team spirit, good listening and communication skills;
- Customer and business oriented;
- Ability to coordinate the work of the technical support team;
- Knowledge of hardware and computer systems;
- Mastery of Word, PowerPoint and Excel software;
- Excellent stress management;
- Three or more years experience in customer service and IT support.
- DEC in administration, management, trade or equivalent in relevant work experience;
- Bilingual (French and English) oral and written.
- Other languages an asset.