The IT technician is responsible for solving computer problems following the adequate procedures. He or She contributes to the proper functioning of the customer’s IT equipment and must also provide excellent service to the users.
- Flexible schedule and “work/family” balance
- Hybrid teleworking
- Stimulating and pleasant work environment
- Hairdresser service at the office
- A chef for us on Fridays!
- Arcade (pinball, Street Fighter, etc…)
- Lounge, terrace, bar
- Performance bonuses
- Group insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
- An active social club
- Start date : As soon as possible
- Work schedule : 40 h – Full-time
- Employment type: Permanent
- Shift : Day
- Salary: Competitive remuneration
TASKS & RESPONSABILITIES
- Perform various IT tasks in accordance with internal procedures ;
- Complete infrastructure projects ;
- Analyze, save and restore systems in the event of an incident ;
- Ensure the proper functioning of equipment, networks and software ;
- Check the procedures (Quality assurance) ;
- Maintain and install the network and servers ;
- Diagnose incidents of accounts, access, software, network and servers ;
- Document incidents and information and tasks ;
- Provide excellent support to users.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Challenge motivated candidate, passionate about IT problem solving ;
- Ability to work in collaboration with our different teams ;
- Have good analytical skills, be organized, autonomous and resourceful ;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies and networking concepts ;
- Good knowledge of MS servers (2008 to 2016), MS Exchange (2010 and above), Cloud Technologies, AD Management (GPO, accounts and access), virtualization (VMWare and Hyper-V), network devices (Switch, Router, WIFI) ;
- Microsoft certifications, an asset ;
- Knowledge of Fortinet equipment, an asset ;
- Able to properly write procedures and documents ;
- Be available to work extra hours on occasion ;
- Customer service oriented ;
- Excellent stress management ;
- Demonstrate pedagogy, patience and availability ;
- Neat and professional presentation ;
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- At least 3 years in a similar position (desired).
- Diploma of college studies or Diploma of vocational studies in IT or similar studies (desired).
- Bilingual (French and English).