Team Microfix specializes in the development, implementation and management of IT infrastructure for companies with 50 or more employees. We are aware that our most valuable resource is our staff, which is why we take great care of them. Come and be part of a team that thrives on challenges in an inspiring environment, where work is a passion and where we have fun every day.
Unique working environment!
In general, we spend more time in the office than in our bedroom, that’s why we’ve renovated and expanded our premises so that you can work in a stimulating and enjoyable environment. A place where time passes so fast that you won’t feel like you’ve come to work at all!
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- Collective insurance
- Performance bonus
- Private gym with shower
- Arcade machines (pinball, street fighter, …)
- Lan parties
- A chef cooks for us on Fridays!
- Haircut service in the office
- Spacious, modern, ergonomic offices with quality computers
- Happy hours, group outings (when the pandemic is over) and spontaneous little parties, not to mention our famous annual beach party.
- Lounge, terrace, bar
Got any ideas? We want to hear from you!
Do you dream of a job where you feel respected, appreciated and paid to match your talent? Where you work alongside the best and who leads you to surpass yourself? Where each day brings new puzzles to test your skills? Don’t just dream about it, send us your résumé!
- Start date : As soon as possible
- Work schedule : 40 h – Full-time
- Employment type: Permanent
- Shift : Day
- Salary: Competitive remuneration
The IT technician is responsible for solving computer problems following the adequate procedures. He or She contributes to the proper functioning of the customer’s IT equipment and must also provide excellent service to the users.
TASKS & RESPONSABILITIES
- Perform various IT tasks in accordance with internal procedures ;
- Complete infrastructure projects ;
- Analyze, save and restore systems in the event of an incident ;
- Ensure the proper functioning of equipment, networks and software ;
- Check the procedures (Quality assurance) ;
- Maintain and install the network and servers ;
- Diagnose incidents of accounts, access, software, network and servers ;
- Document incidents and information and tasks ;
- Provide excellent support to users.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Challenge motivated candidate, passionate about IT problem solving ;
- Ability to work in collaboration with our different teams ;
- Have good analytical skills, be organized, autonomous and resourceful ;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies and networking concepts ;
- Good knowledge of MS servers (2008 to 2016), MS Exchange (2010 and above), Cloud Technologies, AD Management (GPO, accounts and access), virtualization (VMWare and Hyper-V), network devices (Switch, Router, WIFI) ;
- Microsoft certifications, an asset ;
- Knowledge of Fortinet equipment, an asset ;
- Able to properly write procedures and documents ;
- Be available to work extra hours on occasion ;
- Customer service oriented ;
- Excellent stress management ;
- Demonstrate pedagogy, patience and availability ;
- Neat and professional presentation ;
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- At least 3 years in a similar position (desired).
- Diploma of college studies or Diploma of vocational studies in IT or similar studies (desired).
- Bilingual (French and English).