Microsoft Azure Integrator
The Microsoft Azure Integrator is responsible for implementing cloud and hybrid solutions in collaboration with the solutions architect, security team and systems administrators. He should also support users with third level Azure issues.
- Flexible schedule and “work/family” balance
- Hybrid teleworking
- Stimulating and pleasant work environment
- Hairdresser service at the office
- A chef for us on Fridays!
- Arcade (pinball, Street Fighter, etc…)
- Lounge, terrace, bar
- Performance bonuses
- Group insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
- An active social club
- Start date : As soon as possible
- Work schedule: Full time – 40 hours
- Job status: Permanent
- Shift: Day
- Salary: Competitive compensation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and perform Azure migrations and deployments.
- Support the client in the transition of services.
- Configure Azure according to best practices.
- Configuration of backup and disaster recovery systems.
- Optimization of performance, monitoring and alert settings.
- Regular management of Azure services.
- Establish a diagnosis in the event of a problem.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency with Microsoft Azure products.
- Excellent knowledge of Azure Active Directory Services.
- Mastery of virtualization technologies.
- Analytical and process oriented, with experience in collaborative decision making.
- Ability to pay attention to what people are saying and use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions and alternatives.
- Ability to quickly identify complex problems and review related information, in order to develop and evaluate options for implementing solutions.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent stress management.
- Demonstrate pedagogy, patience and availability.
- Neat and professional presentation.
- 2 years with Microsoft Azure Services.
- Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Bilingual (French and English) oral and written.