Microsoft Teams Integrator
The Microsoft Teams Integrator is responsible for implementing Microsoft 365 collaboration solutions. He works in conjunction with the solutions architect, security team and systems administrators. He should also support users with third level collaboration issues.
- Flexible schedule and “work/family” balance
- Hybrid teleworking
- Stimulating and pleasant work environment
- Hairdresser service at the office
- A chef for us on Fridays!
- Arcade (pinball, Street Fighter, etc…)
- Lounge, terrace, bar
- Performance bonuses
- Group insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
- An active social club
- Start date : As soon as possible
- Work schedule: Full time – 40 hours
- Job status: Permanent
- Shift: Day
- Salary: Competitive compensation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze the client’s needs and recommend the appropriate collaboration services.
- Prepare and perform migrations and deployment to Microsoft 365.
- Configure collaboration environments according to best practices.
- Support the client in the transition of services.
- Optimization of performance, monitoring and alert settings.
- Regular management of collaboration services.
- Establish a diagnosis in the event of a problem.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 products.
- Knowledge of different collaboration tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Azure Active Directory Services.
- Analytical and process oriented, with experience in collaborative decision making.
- Ability to pay attention to what people are saying and use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions and alternatives.
- Ability to quickly identify complex problems and review related information, in order to develop and evaluate options for implementing solutions.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent stress management.
- Demonstrate pedagogy, patience and availability.
- Neat and professional presentation.
- 2 years with Microsoft 365 services.
- Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Bilingual (French and English) oral and written.