Microsoft Teams Integrator
Team Microfix specializes in the development, implementation and management of IT infrastructure for companies with 50 or more employees. We are aware that our most valuable resource is our staff, which is why we take great care of them. Come and be part of a team that thrives on challenges in an inspiring environment, where work is a passion and where we have fun every day.
Unique working environment!
In general, we spend more time in the office than in our bedroom, that’s why we’ve renovated and expanded our premises so that you can work in a stimulating and enjoyable environment. A place where time passes so fast that you won’t feel like you’ve come to work at all!
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- Collective insurance
- Performance bonus
- Private gym with shower
- Arcade machines (pinball, street fighter, …)
- Lan parties
- A chef cooks for us on Fridays!
- Haircut service in the office
- Spacious, modern, ergonomic offices with quality computers
- Happy hours, group outings (when the pandemic is over) and spontaneous little parties, not to mention our famous annual beach party.
- Lounge, terrace, bar
Got any ideas? We want to hear from you!
Do you dream of a job where you feel respected, appreciated and paid to match your talent? Where you work alongside the best and who leads you to surpass yourself? Where each day brings new puzzles to test your skills? Don’t just dream about it, send us your résumé!
- Start date : As soon as possible
- Work schedule: Full time – 40 hours
- Job status: Permanent
- Shift: Day
- Salary: Competitive compensation
The Microsoft Teams Integrator is responsible for implementing Microsoft 365 collaboration solutions. He works in conjunction with the solutions architect, security team and systems administrators. He should also support users with third level collaboration issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze the client’s needs and recommend the appropriate collaboration services.
- Prepare and perform migrations and deployment to Microsoft 365.
- Configure collaboration environments according to best practices.
- Support the client in the transition of services.
- Optimization of performance, monitoring and alert settings.
- Regular management of collaboration services.
- Establish a diagnosis in the event of a problem.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 products.
- Knowledge of different collaboration tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Azure Active Directory Services.
- Analytical and process oriented, with experience in collaborative decision making.
- Ability to pay attention to what people are saying and use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions and alternatives.
- Ability to quickly identify complex problems and review related information, in order to develop and evaluate options for implementing solutions.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent stress management.
- Demonstrate pedagogy, patience and availability.
- Neat and professional presentation.
- 2 years with Microsoft 365 services.
- Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Bilingual (French and English) oral and written.