IT Project Manager
The IT Project Manager is responsible for the organization and implementation of the technology solutions defined for each client, while respecting deadlines and budgets.
He or she will be in charge of the communication with the client’s Account Director and other project stakeholders. He or she must be attentive to the specific needs of the clients in order to offer a privileged and personalized service to each of them. To achieve this goal, the IT Project Manager needs to possess a great aptitude for listening, and a special talent to manage the potential technological risks of the interventions and situations in progress.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work schedule: Full time – 40 hours
- Job status: Permanent
- Shift: Day
- Salary: Competitive compensation
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and management of projects as well as clients’ expectations ;
- Integration of the appropriate technology solutions into the client’s operational environment in collaboration with the client’s accounts manager ;
- Elaboration of a schedule for the follow-up of the work ;
- Production of project progress reports including deadlines and budgets ;
- Management of technicians working on current projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Two years of project management experience ;
- Two years of customer management experience ;
- IT services administration and computer hardware knowledge ;
- Experience in system and network administration ;
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders (internal/external, decision/operational) and carry out the different phases of project implementation ;
- Customer service oriented ;
- Capacity for analysis, innovation and multitasking ;
- Able to coordinate tasks and solve problems according to quality standards ;
- Excellent stress management ;
- Demonstrate pedagogy, patience and availability ;
- Professional presentation ;
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- University degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent professional experience ;
- PMP Certification is an asset.
- Bilingual (French and English) oral and written.