IT Project Manager
Team Microfix specializes in the development, implementation and management of IT infrastructure for companies with 50 or more employees. We are aware that our most valuable resource is our staff, which is why we take great care of them. Come and be part of a team that thrives on challenges in an inspiring environment, where work is a passion and where we have fun every day.
Unique working environment!
In general, we spend more time in the office than in our bedroom, that’s why we’ve renovated and expanded our premises so that you can work in a stimulating and enjoyable environment. A place where time passes so fast that you won’t feel like you’ve come to work at all!
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- Collective insurance
- Performance bonus
- Private gym with shower
- Arcade machines (pinball, street fighter, …)
- Lan parties
- A chef cooks for us on Fridays!
- Haircut service in the office
- Spacious, modern, ergonomic offices with quality computers
- Happy hours, group outings (when the pandemic is over) and spontaneous little parties, not to mention our famous annual beach party.
- Lounge, terrace, bar
Got any ideas? We want to hear from you!
Do you dream of a job where you feel respected, appreciated and paid to match your talent? Where you work alongside the best and who leads you to surpass yourself? Where each day brings new puzzles to test your skills? Don’t just dream about it, send us your résumé!
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work schedule: Full time – 40 hours
- Job status: Permanent
- Shift: Day
- Salary: Competitive compensation
The IT Project Manager is responsible for the organization and implementation of the technology solutions defined for each client, while respecting deadlines and budgets.
He or she will be in charge of the communication with the client’s Account Director and other project stakeholders. He or she must be attentive to the specific needs of the clients in order to offer a privileged and personalized service to each of them. To achieve this goal, the IT Project Manager needs to possess a great aptitude for listening, and a special talent to manage the potential technological risks of the interventions and situations in progress.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and management of projects as well as clients’ expectations ;
- Integration of the appropriate technology solutions into the client’s operational environment in collaboration with the client’s accounts manager ;
- Elaboration of a schedule for the follow-up of the work ;
- Production of project progress reports including deadlines and budgets ;
- Management of technicians working on current projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Two years of project management experience ;
- Two years of customer management experience ;
- IT services administration and computer hardware knowledge ;
- Experience in system and network administration ;
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders (internal/external, decision/operational) and carry out the different phases of project implementation ;
- Customer service oriented ;
- Capacity for analysis, innovation and multitasking ;
- Able to coordinate tasks and solve problems according to quality standards ;
- Excellent stress management ;
- Demonstrate pedagogy, patience and availability ;
- Professional presentation ;
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- University degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent professional experience ;
- PMP Certification is an asset.
- Bilingual (French and English) oral and written.