Team Microfix specializes in the development, implementation and management of IT infrastructure for companies with 50 or more employees. We are aware that our most valuable resource is our staff, which is why we take great care of them. Come and be part of a team that thrives on challenges in an inspiring environment, where work is a passion and where we have fun every day.
Unique working environment!
In general, we spend more time in the office than in our bedroom, that’s why we’ve renovated and expanded our premises so that you can work in a stimulating and enjoyable environment. A place where time passes so fast that you won’t feel like you’ve come to work at all!
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- Collective insurance
- Performance bonus
- Private gym with shower
- Arcade machines (pinball, street fighter, …)
- Lan parties
- A chef cooks for us on Fridays!
- Haircut service in the office
- Spacious, modern, ergonomic offices with quality computers
- Happy hours, group outings (when the pandemic is over) and spontaneous little parties, not to mention our famous annual beach party.
- Lounge, terrace, bar
Got any ideas? We want to hear from you!
Do you dream of a job where you feel respected, appreciated and paid to match your talent? Where you work alongside the best and who leads you to surpass yourself? Where each day brings new puzzles to test your skills? Don’t just dream about it, send us your résumé!
- Start date : As soon as possible
- Work schedule: Full time – 40 hours
- Job status: Permanent
- Shift: Day
- Salary: Competitive compensation
The Security Analyst is part of a team that manages the IT security of clients to reduce the impact of security incidents and system compromises. This team ensures security monitoring, investigation and analysis of events, as well as countermeasures proposals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Event detection – Following an established and documented process but not limited to:
- Reception of security alerts from monitored devices and associated technology.
- Opening of new cases or updating of existing cases in order to follow monitor the management of events.
- Event filtering – Follow the established process for identifying events that require filtering. Document and assign event filtering requests in tickets.S
- Event escalation – Follow an established process to deliver event investigation data to the appropriate point of contact, whether that point of contact is an external customer or an internal resource. Report recurring issues and issues discovered in the course of your duties.
- Event closure – Follow the established process to ensure resolution criteria are met before closing tickets.
- Manual health checks – Follow established and approved processes to perform scheduled health checks on applicable devices.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with Windows, Linux, iOS, Android operating systems.
- Experience in cybersecurity or networking.
- Experience in security operations center / IT incident response center.
- Knowledge of SIEM, FortiSIEM and Azure Sentinel systems is an asset.
- Understanding of basic security concepts: principle of least access, compartmentalisation, etc.
- Analytical and process oriented, with experience in collaborative decision making.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and Azure services.
- Ability to pay attention to what people are saying and use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of solutions and alternatives.
- Ability to quickly identify complex problems and review related information, in order to develop and evaluate options for implementing solutions.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent stress management.
- Possibility of doing cybersecurity certifications.
- 2 years in SIEM security center operation or other related experience.
- CompTIA Security +
- Fortinet NSE5, FortiSIEM and FortiEDR aspects
- Cloud-native security operations with Azure Sentinel
- Bilingual (French and English) oral and written.