Team Microfix specializes in the development, implementation and management of IT infrastructure for companies with 50 or more employees. We are aware that our most valuable resource is our staff, which is why we take great care of them. Come and be part of a team that thrives on challenges in an inspiring environment, where work is a passion and where we have fun every day.
Unique working environment!
In general, we spend more time in the office than in our bedroom, that’s why we’ve renovated and expanded our premises so that you can work in a stimulating and enjoyable environment. A place where time passes so fast that you won’t feel like you’ve come to work at all!
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- Collective insurance
- Performance bonus
- Private gym with shower
- Arcade machines (pinball, street fighter, …)
- Lan parties
- A chef cooks for us on Fridays!
- Haircut service in the office
- Spacious, modern, ergonomic offices with quality computers
- Happy hours, group outings (when the pandemic is over) and spontaneous little parties, not to mention our famous annual beach party.
- Lounge, terrace, bar
Got any ideas? We want to hear from you!
Do you dream of a job where you feel respected, appreciated and paid to match your talent? Where you work alongside the best and who leads you to surpass yourself? Where each day brings new puzzles to test your skills? Don’t just dream about it, send us your résumé!
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work schedule: Full time – 40 hours
- Job status: Permanent
- Shift: Day
- Salary: Competitive compensation
The Account Manager manages a portfolio of clients and provides close follow-up of projects both at the administrative and technological levels.
Supported by a dynamic team, the Account Manager is at the very core of the technological and relationship development for each project.
He or she must be attentive to the specific needs of each client, in order to provide a personalized, VIP service.
Among other tasks the account manager will also make sure (through meetings and regular reports) that all client expectations are met and that the partnership formed between the client and Team Microfix remains solid. This task requires a high aptitude for listening and a special talent for managing the potential technological risks of operations and ongoing situations.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for planning and managing client projects, as well as client expectations;
- Development of a schedule for work monitoring in collaboration with other managers;
- Management of customer needs, proposals and purchases;
- Verification of the work performed by the technicians assigned to the projects;
- Monitoring of client projects regularly in order to assess their satisfaction and identify any potential problems;
- Production of project progress reports;
- Communication with customers, their suppliers and other project stakeholders or subcontractors;
- Management of budgets together with clients;
- Management of technicians working on projects in progress.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Four years of experience in project management
- Two years of experience in customer management
- Good knowledge of the IT field without needing to be a specialist because Team Microfix is there to support the account manager
- Focused on customer service
- Excellent stress management
- Able to teach, be patient and be available
- Neat and professional appearance
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- PMP certification is an asset
- Bilingualism (French and English) oral and written