Team Microfix, located in Terrebonne, provides IT infrastructure management services for companies with 50 or more employees. We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our dynamic and friendly multidisciplinary team.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work schedule: Full time – 40 hours
- Job status: Permanent
- Shift: Day
- Salary: Competitive compensation
The Account Manager manages a portfolio of clients and provides close follow-up of projects both at the administrative and technological levels.
Supported by a dynamic team, the Account Manager is at the very core of the technological and relationship development for each project.
He or she must be attentive to the specific needs of each client, in order to provide a personalized, VIP service.
Among other tasks the account manager will also make sure (through meetings and regular reports) that all client expectations are met and that the partnership formed between the client and Team Microfix remains solid. This task requires a high aptitude for listening and a special talent for managing the potential technological risks of operations and ongoing situations.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for planning and managing client projects, as well as client expectations;
- Development of a schedule for work monitoring in collaboration with other managers;
- Management of customer needs, proposals and purchases;
- Verification of the work performed by the technicians assigned to the projects;
- Monitoring of client projects regularly in order to assess their satisfaction and identify any potential problems;
- Production of project progress reports;
- Communication with customers, their suppliers and other project stakeholders or subcontractors;
- Management of budgets together with clients;
- Management of technicians working on projects in progress.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Four years of experience in project management
- Two years of experience in customer management
- Good knowledge of the IT field without needing to be a specialist because Team Microfix is there to support the account manager
- Focused on customer service
- Excellent stress management
- Able to teach, be patient and be available
- Neat and professional appearance
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- PMP certification is an asset
- Bilingualism (French and English) oral and written